We strive to :
- Give witness to the Gospel message
- Foster a loving and meaningful relationship between God and each individual
- Promote the cultural identity of the Catholic School through story, sign and symbol
- Assist in the development of self-worth and the dignity of each individual
- Provide opportunities for each person to develop his/her potential-spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially
- Acknowledge and respond to the uniqueness of each individual
- Promote an awareness of the need to respect and care for all creation.